Abstracts on the following 2V0-41.19 scientific topics are invited:
- Design, synthesis and characterization of molecularly imprinted polymers
- Nanomaterials, nano- and micro-fabrication
- Molecular imprinting for biomacromolecules, viruses and cells
- Affinity separation, catalysis, chemical sensing, bioimaging
- Controlled delivery, synthesis and crystalization
- New and emerging applications
Submit your abstracts before February 15, 2016. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific advisory board. 2V0-41.19 exam questions Oral and poster presentations will be selected based on the scientific content of the abstract.